This is for this afternoon….
For current volunteers and those still considering:
Event: CRCC Informal RDA Testing Task Force Orientation Webinar
Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Time: 2:00-3:30pm Eastern Time / 1:00-2:30pm Central Time / 11:00am-12:30pm Pacific Time To join the session, please use the following link: http://bit.ly/9nlyNj Enter your full name before entering the room.
Topics to cover:
1. Using ALA Connect as part of the Task Force
2. Guidelines for Testers and Reviewers
If there are additional topics or specific questions that you would like addressed, you are welcome to send them to us now.
Task Force Co-Chairs
Jennifer Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) Valerie Bross
(1) Technology/software requirements. To view the hardware and software pre-requisites for Elluminate Live! please visit, from the workstation that you will be using to participate in the Webinar: www.elluminate.com/support
Please do this as soon as possible, so that you will have time to resolve any problems.
(2) Participating in discussion: Participants may either use the Elluminate Chat function or a microphone. However, a headset with a microphone is strongly encouraged. For those with microphones: Please switch off your microphone after you ask a question, to avoid feedback (echo effect) from the presenters.
(3) To participate in the Webinar, click on the following link at least 5 minutes before (and up to 20 minutes before) the start time in order to make sure everything is set up correctly for you http://bit.ly/9nlyNj
Jennifer B. Young
Serials Catalog Librarian
Northwestern University Library
ALCTS CRS Continuing Resources Cataloging Committee Chair, 2010/2011