The July statistics for OCLC’s Expert Community Experiment have been announced by Glenn Patton:
Activity continued to grow in July with 20,287 replaces compared to 19,387 in June. That brings us to a total of 99,693 Expert Community replaces since the Experiment started in February.
The number of Expert Community replaces continues to be higher than any other type of replace.
1,023 institutions did at least one replace during the month of June with 18 institutions doing more than 200 replaces. 1658 institutions have done at least 1 replace during the span of the Experiment with 425 having activity each month.
Here are statistics for other types of replaces during July:
- Database Enrichment: 19,225 (up from 16, 992 in June)
- Minimal-Level Upgrade: 12, 720 (down from 14,185)
- Enhance Regular: 14,961 (down from 15,212)
- Enhance National: 3,296 (down from 3,400)
- CONSER Authentication: 1,400 (down from 1,490)
- CONSER Maintenance: 5,472 (down from 5,785)